A decoupling element absorbs vibrations between the engine and the exhaust system and compensates installation tolerances and heat expansions.
Main characteristics of our decoupling elements:
- Excellent durability
- Robust against pressure impact and mechanical stress
- Excellent absorption of axial, lateral and torsional movements
- Enhanced gas-tightness and flexibility
- Inside diameter range: 51,5 – 205,0 mm
- Material types: 1.4301 (AISI 304), 1.4828 (AISI 309), 1.4571 (AISI 316 Ti)
Dinex in-house production supplies customized elements for all ranges of applications within
the exhaust technology. Dinex uses and integrates the highest quality of interlock flex pipes
available on the market in D2S, D2S+, D3S and DC3S design as well as bellows.